Armed with only a camera we wander from place to place taking photos to document our journey. At times we feel like quasi journalists taking pictures of random things at each and every campground. We are not journalists however, we are not professionals. We are just everyday people who enjoy writing about our experiences. This blog was created as not only a way to document our travels but also as a resource to help others learn from our experiences as we travel. All articles and opinions expressed here are our own.
In our effort to be transparent we do have affiliate links and banner advertising on this site. We believe it is only fair to recoup some of our costs of running and maintaining this website. All advertising on this site will be relevant to our content with the exception of third-party banner ads that we have no control over. We also do reviews on places, and products. Below are our guidelines on how we review a product.
- All products we review we have actually used. We do not get paid to review products. On occasion we may get a product for free to review we will disclose that information in the product review.
- There will sometimes be Amazon links in our articles where we will get a small percentage of the sales if you purchase that item. We thank you for that.
- All campground reviews are campgrounds we have actually been to. The reviews are our own from the standards we set when visiting the campground. We are not guaranteeing that our readers will have the same experience at the same campground nor can we be held liable for losses, injury or damages from the use of this information.
- We respect your privacy. All email addresses collected on this site are for the sole purpose of email subscriptions and nothing else.
- We do not share your information with any third-party.
- We offer some advertisement on this site. We are not responsible for the content on external websites.
- DoubleClick DART cookies We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
- You do not need to register to post. You can log in with WordPress, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and others. When doing so you’ll be asked to register one time with Disqus. Here is their policy on that and why it is to your benefit.
- You can also post anonymously as a guest if you choose by checking the post as guest box when you comment. We may revisit this in the future if this gets abused.
- This is a family friendly site. All vulgar, libelous, defamatory, abusive, and harassing comments will be deleted.
- Please do not posts links, or spam in an attempt to promote goods and services.
- You are welcome to posts links to your blogs but by doing so you retain all ownership of those links and are abiding by our family friendly policy
- We will delete any link that is to a commercial site, or any links that don’t abide by our family friendly guidelines. We are not responsible for any external links off our website.
I feel a bit ridiculous having to post all of this but it is necessary in the society we live in today. I assure you as rigid as this all sounds it does not take away from what we hope to accomplish with this site. To provide a family friendly resource for rvers and campers alike and to do so with honor, integrity and honesty. We are thrilled to have you all as readers and we thank you for your support.